Thursday, November 18, 2010

Is This It?

I realised I was always sighing to myself these past few days.
I whined a lot too.
My friends (more than one person) commented that my face looks stressful.
I can't hide the truth I feel inside.
Too many things to catch up with. Anxiety kills, now it's proven.
Allah, is this what I really want in life?
Undeniably I have a good job and stable income but I feel incomplete.
It's freaking lonely here.
It pains me to see pictures of people I love dearly.
Everytime the loneliness brings me down, I try to get up and run. Hoping that it won't haunt me.
No, it keeps moving and follows me.
There are times where I want to spend a little to reward myself.
No special malls, if there's any everything is limited.
I'm stuck here with people I hardly know.
Family is away, also missing him so badly.
Friends are occupied with their own business. Married and boyfriends, that's how friends are stolen from me.
What's left? Guys.
Single guys are everywhere and most of them know that I'm no longer available.
I know, there are limits.
I cannot go out with only a guy.
Let it be a bunch of friends.
Encik Sayang will never say NO to group outing. But NO dating please.
Ok, I understand.
I miss him though. It's him I want, It's him I'm waiting for.
Allah, these tests and trials are not meant for me because I'm not up to their standards.
I had enough of feeling alone and lonely abroad.
No more please.

Urmm..

I want to breathe easily.
I want to take a long walk.
I want to look up the sky.
I want to see you.
I cannot stand this feeling, the fragile and vulnerable side of me.
I feel so weak and useless.

5 comments:

daisy.allie said...

owh..hang in there babe~

Encik Sayang...:) said...

Sayang...
abg faham keadaan b kat sana...
sunyi sangat kan...
raya aidil adha ni pun raya sorang2 tanpa family,cm ada kwn2 jer...huhu..
sabar k b...:(

baby...
alhamdulillah b fham apa yg abg suka dan x suka...abg x mau b kuar sorang2 ngn member ada sbb syg..abg x mau nanti org buat crta n kata mcm2 pd b..slap2 hrbulan akn menjejskan hbngn kita syg...abg x mau kita jd mcm tu b sbb abg sngt2 syg b tau...:)

honey...
abg pn rasa perasaan yg sama jgak b...abg pn rindu,tringat b,sll tngk pic b klu rs snyi,sll bc balik msg kita n msg b yg sweet2 tu dan sll doa lps solat agar hbngan kita dipermudah dan dipercepatkan...sbb apa abg buat tu smua??...sbb abg sngt2 rindukan n sygkan b...;)

habibati...
syg kn kuat tau...sbnrnya bnyak lg cubaan dlm hdup ni syg...klu bb x kuat cmna b nak sabar bila kita dh kwen n abg kn fly blik sni...berbulan jgak tu syg...huhu...bb kn kuat n sabar tau...kesabaran kita ni x sia2 k syg...:)

syg,honey,baby,habibati...:)
Allah uji kita dngn semua ni sebab Allah nak kita rasa manisnya pengorbanan yg kita dh lalui bersama dan membuatkan kita mnghargai hbngan ni bila kita dah kwen n brsama nnti...kita ada kenangan manis yg x semua org lalui dan blh mnjadi bahan gelak tawa bila duduk bersama...i love u syg...:)

~~DucKneSs~~ said...

tears in my eyes when i read the comments..huwahhh..tacing..tacing my heart..


nway babe, for motivation, i suggest u read a book 'The Secret' by Rhonda Byrne.. filem pon ada jugak.. it really clear my mind..

RoZ said...

sayangku..i feel like cyring..
thank you..thank you..
cant wait to be your wife..:)
eh syg, direct sgt ke ayat ni? hehe

Cik Specky said...

Z, direct pon xpe.. kami dah faham.. hihi~

me yg tumpang baca pon rasa nak nangis..

kamu-kamu bertabah ye! x lama dah tu :)