Thursday, December 30, 2010

Would You..

**While writing, I'm listening to HERO by Enrique. Hence the title:) **

Ok, Petronas has just announced this morning that MONDAY will be our PUBLIC HOLIDAY for the Suzuki Cup winning. Huurrayyhh!!

Yes yes I definitely should thank mesmerizing + superb Safee Sali and the gang for it. :)
Anyways, tomorrow will be flying to KL and will stay in semenanjung terchenta until 9th Jan 2011.

A lot to do. The main reason is to attend a 4 days training and the rest is to balik kampung (Perak), finish off the house renovation thingy. I cannot cannot wait to have my new room.:)
If he reads this, he will buat muka and I know what he expects to hear. har har har.
Ok ok fine it's gona be OUR room ok honey?:)

Yes, it's part of the wedding preparation insyaAllah..

Other than that belum ready apa-apa pun. Kuang kuang..Tak apa, go with the flow dulu, aci tak? ;p

What else ya?
One thing I did not put here: Last month (or early Dec) I stayed until 1230 am at work.
There was an emergency (altho I dont have much expertise pun) but still need to stay.
The next day I got in the office as usual, 640 am from home..
What do you expect? Dizzy and headache..Mata merah, aching body for almost the whole 8 hours.
But worry not, I'm perfectly ok now *except for monthly bestfriend yg enak membuli in the past 3 days*.

Yes what else? *asyik tanya what else, it's plain to see that I don't have much to say*.

Tonight I need to get ready, do the packing:) Esok flight at 230 pm. BTU-KL :)

No comments: