Friday, October 15, 2010

Wedding Part 1

Best friend dropped me a line this evening. Her big day is on Dec 3rd, cannot wait to attend! :)
Also reminded me to prepare early for my wedding.
She also gave me some ideas, some figures for my big day. Some tips I should call them.
Date is yet to be confirmed, will finalize the dates and then we can start doing the preparation.
Suddenly I have no idea where to start first.
:S.
But to tell you the truth, figures are actually freaking me out.
All I can think for my wedding is the door gifts for guests, good food, a skillful photographer, a proper-natural look-not so over-non traffic light and cake or clown look-make up, wedding dress certified by parents and Encik Sayang.

Enough. Do you think I'm asking too much? Please advise if I do so yeah.

For photographer, Encik Sayang found one. His own friend. This photographer service comprises of 3 men, agak famous di utara sana. Luckily I agree with the choice. Hope harga pun boleh kautim.

For our room, I will decorate myself. Dear, please trust me ok. har har har. Bedsheet cantik, to paint the wall (don't know yet what colour), chandelier lamp (already have).
Eh, tak sabar lah! If I'm not mistaken, I already came out with our room's design. Kire macam portfolio lah, cewah. Dah tunjuk pada Encik Sayang, dia cakap my design pun not bad. Any changes will be notified.

What else? Hantaran? Itu cerita lain. Beli sikit-sikit is the best choice.
I don't know lah. See how lah. Penat ok beli barang. :S.
Oh ya speaking about beli barang, did I tell you that I was almost fainted sebab terlalu lama beli barang. *har har har*

Ok, enough enough. Nak rehat. Tadi dah hampir fall asleep tapi ada orang tu kan..Dia pulang akhir..makanya saya terjaga..:P

ok, take care people. bye

6 comments:

Encik Sayang...:) said...

baby...
kita still ada ms utk buat prsiapan k...
insyaAllah,smuanya akan dpermudahkan...:)

honey bedazzled said...

when is ur wedding day? hehe hantaran one month beli satu mende. tak terasa sangat. start as early as a year before. u can asked me for opinion to. i will gladly help. happy for u!

RoZ said...

yer sayang..insyaAllah..
amiin..same2 prepare ok..heheh

~~DucKneSs~~ said...

oih oih..bagus la planning awal2..if main terjun kang nnt, amat xbest okeh..setuju dgn beli brg sikit2..dont need to spend a short time on buying things for the hantaran..kang ter'over' pulak..


^_______^ mau kad wangi

rhapsody LiN said...

hehe.. can't wait to c u in the wedding dress. ;)

daisy.allie said...

omg.. u r getting married already??
goshhhh~